Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21st - Happy Birthday!

Claire 
March 21st,  9:53am, 3lbs 15.5oz, 17.25 inches

Evan 
March 21st, 9:55am, 4lbs 5oz

Babies were delivered naturally, and are very healthy.  Mom is doing great as well - She was a trooper!  Thanks to everyone who has helped us out along the way!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! They are both beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world little ones! Congratulations Jody & Bry. I cannot wait to meet Claire and Evan! Anything you need- just call me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobby wont let us visit until he gets home. Not fair. When can we come?

    I'm so excited. Congratulations. Another child for me to train. Can Brian come Stealhead fishing on the Brule now?

    Favorite OL Scott

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jody and Bryan!! I saw you in the SCN Monday but, you were busy and I didn't want to interupt. We'll catch up soon. :)
    Your babies are absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! They are beautiful- so glad things went well. Bummed it will be so long until we meet them- please continue to post photos. Take care!

    Carmen, Pat, Arlene and Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jody and Bryan!! We are SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Bryan, Mila has your birthday already so these two needed a different day anyway. I cannot wait to meet them both. I think that Evan looks like Bryan and Claire looks like Jody already. How perfect!
    Lots of love from Germany!
    Monica, Blake and Mila

    ReplyDelete