Celebrated turning the big 4-0 with my lovely kiddos and hubby. Alright, so I was not excited to turn 40 but I sure do have a wonderful life, I couldn't wish for more
Such love for their old mommy:)
At about midnight on the eve of my birthday, Evan awoke and was crying inconsolably, we got him up and he paced back and forth from room to room. We decided at about 2:00 a.m. that we needed to take him to the ER. Since I had taken the next day off to enjoy my birthday I was the lucky one to take him. I got him loaded in the truck, drove to the end of the block and all of a sudden he stops crying, perks up and says hey mommy, where we going? I tell him we are going to the dr and he says cool, will I get stickers? At this point, I stop the truck, call Bryan and we decide we are not taking him to the hospital being so suddenly cheery. I drive back around the block and back home. The rest of the night was miserable with no sleep and we took him to the clinic as soon as it opened and it turned out he had a severe double ear infection. So my big day, I spent exhausted from no sleep and with a miserable feeling child all day. Needless to say, Bryan said that we needed a re-do for my birthday, so I got to remain 39 for an additional two weeks, I was cool with that:)
No comments:
Post a Comment