Dressing up rocks and we aren't afraid to show our best to the neighborhood.
I'm crying over something totally worthwhile...or not, I'm three.
Dad totally taught us how to eat ice cream the right way!
Train ride at Como Town.
Crashing in front of the tv after an afternoon at the wading pool.
More dress up-need a band aid? We've got you covered.
If you look closely, that one small section has a roof and inside that is the dinosaur house-yes this is a fenced dino house and don't even think about cleaning this up unless you are prepared for tears.
My girlfriend Dora-she goes with me everywhere...that mommy will allow.
Grandma sent pictures of their visit to the farm and they spent 1/2 hour negotiating with them like they wree valuable trading cards.
One box-compliments of Uncle Randy-hand painting it all morning-endlessly fun-you should see the inside!
One can never have too much bling!
Did someone say jump? Good Times Indoor playground in Eagan.
Look at my great art!
I will miss these moments!
The wading pool we discovered in Roseville is awesome!













No comments:
Post a Comment